Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to the Drawing Board

So I've tried this blogging thing several times.  It's not been the magical success story I hoped either time.  But you know what?  I like writing.  I miss it.  It's like a very public journal and if no one but me reads it, that's ok. 

I realize I need to amp it up.  I need to include more pictures.  More excitement.  That's what it takes.  That's what I love about the blogs I read.  More sharing.  More openness.  I think that would be good for me.

I feel like I am on a precipice lately.  On the verge of something.  I don't know what or when or why, which is both exciting and terrifying at the same time.  But I feel like big things are coming.  I hope I'm ready.

For just a little peek into me:

I'm Lindsay. I'm (GULP!) almost 30.  My life is not what I dreamed of as a child but is pretty amazing at the same time. You'll hear about that.

I love Jesus, my family, my friends, my dogs Mazie & Ruby, boot camp, getting fit, cooking, singing, dancing and laughing.  I love Pinterest and Facebook and am becoming a Instagram and Twitter convert.  You'll hear about that.

I teach kindergarten. Some days its amazing, some days its amazingly hard, but its always an adventure.  You'll hear about that too.

My blog title comes from on of my favorite Bible verses.  I have issues with some of Proverbs 31 but this portion I adore.  I try to live like that.  I fail.  I try again.

Welcome and stay a while :)  Questions, comments?  If they're nice and respectful I'll answer.  If they're not, I'll delete them.  It's my rules baby.  Like it or leave it.

Enjoy the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment